Thursday, March 28, 2013

Amazingly Sexy photos of American Fitness Girl Rebecca

This beautiful physique and enchanting features come from 33 year old America Bikini Athlete Rebecca Burger. She shares some insights; "I am training myself alone, learning, making all my workout plans alone by searching, studying all information and interesting articles I can find on the net. It simply impossible for me not to do research for a day :) I simply passionate and I love my healthy lifestyle because it helps me to know me better, to better understand my body and the most important thing it is that it helps me to feel me better every day. This year I decided to go to another step and push myself to competition. I think it has to be lived and experienced at least once and I really motivated and decided to do it :)" Does this selfie motivate you to achieve your perfect figure?










No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.